Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HORROR HIGH "Seacrist Elementary School" Part 1 and 2

AKA. YOUR SCARING THE CHILDREN


Cy Wistrom is a young man who had been an unlucky child in a cursed elementary school. Seacrest Elementary was plagued until its closure in 1978. During his time at the school, Cy witnessed the brutal slaughter of his teacher by an axe-wielding maniac. That, however, was only the beginning of the bizarre events. The body of a deceased former janitor was propped up in one of the school rooms. The cryptic message left on the chalkboard read simply, “to all this darkness.” There was clearly no end to the unspeakable darkness at Seacrest. Before its closure, the assistant principal had been found murdered, and a freak fire broke out on a day in which the alarm systems had been temporarily dismantled. Photographed from behind a glass door were two flame-engulfed children who were never identified, nor listed as missing. The fact of their existence is dubious. Cy’s writing is not a journal entry as some of the other stories. It is instead the honest and angry account of his experiences at the elementary school to silence the reporters and spectators who continually hound him for the gory details.

Info from http://www.lsu.edu/necrofile/knifepoint25.htm

PART 1


PART 2


Im Still looking for parts 3 and 4

Below is from the original Poster ,
You're Scaring the Children was distributed in the mid 1990s by its creator via what he was calling shareware video. I'm no longer certain ... all » where I first learned about the video, but it was either on the alt.horror Usenet newsgroup or a horror listserv mailing list I was subscribing to. The deal was this guy would send you a copy of this film just for the asking, and you had the right to copy and distribute it as you please. You're Scaring the Children grabbed me right away, and it's become one of those films I watch once a year or so. It's not a film in the traditional sense, but more of a short story with video illustrations. The video work is barebones black and white with the narrator speaking directly to the camera, recounting the various bizarre occurrences that happened at Seacrist Elementary School.



I've never seen anything quite like it (and I've seen a LOT of horror movies) and I still find the video downright haunting. After a little Googling I was able to determine that the video was the work of an author who goes by the name of Soren Narnia. You can check out his website right here, and he's self-published several collections of his short stories that you can find on Amazon and other online retailers. I contacted him awhile ago just to make sure I still had his blessings to distribute his video online and he was good enough to give the thumbs up. «

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Horizon T81 treadmill is priced reduced compared to T73, but is an total wonderful worth for its price
tag.

My website cast iron dumbbells

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else encοunteгіng problems with the imageѕ on this blog loаding?

Ӏ'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the
blog. Any feed-bacκ woulԁ bе greatlу appreciated.


Τake a lοok at my web page; reputation management

Anonymous said...

An оutstanԁing shaгe! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me breakfast simply because I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your internet site.

My web site :: reputation management ()